Charting the Way Forward
Strengthening Disability Awareness and Advocacy within the African American Community
[Image Description: A group of approximately thirteen people are sitting around long meeting table. Most of them are attentively looking towards one end of the table talking amongst themselves or listening. They have their laptops open in an office meeting room with a large glass window providing a view of buildings outside.]
- Event Title: Charting the Way Forward: Strengthening Disability Awareness and Advocacy within the African American Community
- Date: Saturday, February 24, 2024
- Time: 11:00am-2:00pm (Eastern Standard Time)
- Locations: On-Site in New York City and Washington, D.C. with simultaneous Zoom connectivity
- Duration: 3 hours
- Event Description: Panel discussions featuring veteran Black advocates with life experience from diverse range of disabilities discussing the need for Black leaders to help fight for better outcomes for everyone.
- Link to subscribe to get notified when event registration is open.
- Accommodations for the Live event includes American Sign Language (ASL) and Tactile ASL (TASL) interpretation, Real Time Captioning in closed and open caption (CART) formats, Audio Description. Interpreters will be Spotlighted on Zoom. The CART link will be provided in advance and available on the day of the event.
- Please email Marc at email@example.com or Jourdan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need alternative accommodations, e.g. Protactile (PT), Braille or Large Print programs, etc.
- Event Organizers: Marc Safman, CEO of Safman Consulting and Jourdan Saunders, CEO of The Resource Key
We offer comprehensive visibility across our platforms, reaching a diverse audience exceeding 50,000 individuals. This exposure provides a unique opportunity for your brand to resonate with a community that values inclusivity, accessibility, and equity.
Platinum ($2,500 or more)
-Option to have onsite resource tables for Washington, D.C. and New York in person event locations.
-Special mention during the event and in all marketing materials.
-Logo on all marketing materials.
Gold ($1,000 )
-Option to have onsite resource table for Washington, DC or New York in person event location.
-Logo on marketing materials.
-Recognition during the event.
-Logo on marketing materials.
-Recognition during the event
Other Sponsorship Opportunities
Please complete the individual event sponsorship form.
- Venue Space for New York or Washington, DC
- Real-Time Captioning (CART) for New York or Washington, DC
- T-Shirt and Logo Design
- Attend: Please register to get updates to attend this free event.
- Link to register to attend event.
- Event Partner (i.e. sharing information about this event): Please register to get updates to be an event partner.
- Link to register as event partner.
- Volunteer: Please register to get updates to volunteer virtually or in-person at New York or Washington DC onsite locations.
- Link to register to volunteer.