Speaking Engagements and Custom Programs
Inclusive impact branding talks igniting companies invested in an inclusive and accessible future. Thought leadership, aligned case studies, and actionable takeaways for leadership teams to carry with them and implement immediately into your business culture.
- Key Service Focus Areas: Fireside Chat, Panel Discussion, Workshop Keynote Speaker, Product Launch Event, Customized Course Creation
- Leading Topics for this Service: Intentional Inclusion and Accessibility, Digital Divide or Digital Empowerment, Inclusive and Accessible Social Media, Taking Flight...Adding Value to the Metaverse, Reimagining Innovation through an Inclusive Lens, Cross Collaboration Across Industries for Inclusive Design, Working at the Intersections of Inclusion and Accessibility to Build the Future
- Service Delivery: On-Site or Virtual
- Please complete The Resource Key speaking request form.
- Request a call via The Resource Key meeting link or email email@example.com.
- Within 2 business days after call a customized plan with investment options will be provided based on your business speaking engagement needs.
The Add Ons
- The Resource Key can provide support for your business event accessibility areas (i.e. American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter, Event Accessibility Audit, and other areas).
- Rates vary based on details completed in the speaking request form and the type of speaking engagement session (i.e. fireside chat, panel discussion, customized course creation, workshop, or keynote speaker).
- Please complete The Resource Key speaking request form. We can follow up thereafter with a quote.
- Featured Speaking Engagement from M-Enabling Summit 2022: Accessibility Policies & Practices for Inclusive Enterprise Metaverses - WebABLE.tv
- We have been speakers for organizations and events ranging from: American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP), Brookfield Properties, University of Memphis, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), Rehab Tech Summit, American Association of University Women (AAUW), and more.
- Full List of Previous Speaking Engagements
Become a Sponsor
The Resource Key works with selected sponsors to integrate them, into aligned events and advance sponsor goals. Delivery on possible sponsor goals ranging from: thought leadership panels, product demos or showcase, use of event content, amplifying Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Accessibility initiatives to our audience of over 35,000 followers, customized content generation, or other discussed areas.