Office Hours and Advising
- The Office Hours service package provides businesses with trailblazing guidance and feedback on tech-related products, apps, and brand development integrated with inclusion and accessibility.
- Service Focus Areas: Subject Matter Expertise Advising, Professional Insights, Subject Matter Expertise Interviews, Product Development, Feedback and Future Idea Development.
- Leading Topics: Inclusive and Accessible Concept and Product Development, Inclusive and Accessible Brand Development, Inclusive and Accessible Social Media, Inclusive and Accessible Branding, Inclusive and Accessible Gymnastics Programs, Inclusive and Accessible Marketing
- Goal for this Service: The goal is to help businesses create inclusive and accessible products and services and receive personalized support and feedback to improve their brand and work.
- Service Delivery: On-Site or Virtual
- Office Hours can be booked in 30-minute increments. Multiple Office Hour sessions are available for bundle packages.
The Add Ons
- Monthly Advising for Company Advisory Board
- Instagram Live or LinkedIn Live
- Custom Video
- Sponsored Post
- Curated Event
- Request a call via Office Hours Link or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A questionnaire and invoice will be sent via email within 2 business days of booking Office Hours call.
- Invoice sent to be paid in full prior to Office Hours timeslot.
- Office Hours session occurs at scheduled time.
Learn more about other services at The Resource Key: Speaking Engagements and Custom Programs, The Resource Key Inclusive Package.
“The Resource Key exemplifies impeccable professionalism through both subject-matter expertise and high-quality service. Their communication is consistently detailed, concise, prompt and honest. In addition, The Resource Key is both reliable and thoughtful in terms of providing individualized customer/partner correspondence.”
-Clare, VP at Aspire-
Is Your Company Changing the Future?
We work with companies that want to continue being leaders and accelerate their impact through inclusive impact branding that is authentic and aligned with action.